|odel||Height (cm/in)||Width (cm/in)||Depth (cm/in)||Weight (kg/lbs)||Voltage (VAC)||Amps Service Required (A)||Standard Watts (W)||Optional Watts (W)||Coffee Boiler (L)||Steam Boiler (L)|
|1 Group||35,5 / 14||40 / 16||53 / 21||34,5 / 76,1||110V – 220V||–||2120(220V) 1620(100V)||–||1,5|
- Exposed Saturated Group: increased temperature stability, ergonomics and workspace visibility.
- Dual Boiler System: separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- Internal Pump: makes the GS3 ideal for the home.
- Dual PID (coffee and steam): allows you to electronically control coffee and steam boiler temperature.
- Insulated Boilers: reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability.
- Ruby Flow Restrictors: synthetic ruby flow restrictors resist scale formation and erosion.
- Pre-heating System: prior to entering into the coffee boiler, water is pre-heated – thus increasing productivity.
- Stainless Steel Portafilters & precision baskets: for improved cup quality and consistency.
- Digital Display: temperature display, shot timers, flow pulse counter and intuitive programming simplifies the adjustment of machine parameters.
- Performance Touch Steam Wands: High performing steam wandsthat are cool to the touch
- Water Reservoir: an integrated 3.5 liter water tank makes plumbing optional.
- Hot Water Economizer: fine tune the temperature of the hot water spout.